Thursday, November 18, 2010

Introduction

The idea for this blog was hatched after my wife and I went to France for our honeymoon. I came back having enjoyed different regional cuisines and almost every meal was great, and that includes the baguette and cheese lunches we had on the train! Once back, I thought about documenting the culinary side of the trip into a blog, but I didn't get around to it for one reason or another. Then in the months that followed, I visited restaurants, and developed recipes. I once again thought that these experiences should be documented. The US Thanksgiving is next week, and I am in a food prep frenzy for multiple events, and I think it is about time to document some of my goings on in the world of food.

So, I hope to document foods that I am making, either from recipes, or from my brain. I will also include restaurant reviews as well. Although perhaps not so much reviews of the restaurants as much as it is about specific dishes and places I like to eat. And finally there will be some garden talk, as I keep a garden in the yard, and often use the things I grow in the food I make.

Enjoy!

No comments: